The Regional Agglomeration Impact of Just-in-Time Input Linkages: Evidence from the Scottish Electronics Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arita, Tomokazu & McCann, Philip, 2002. "The spatial and hierarchical organization of Japanese and US multinational semiconductor firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 121-139.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2011.
"Agglomeration And Trade: State‐Level Evidence From U.S. Industries,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 139-166, February.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2010. "Agglomeration and Trade: State-Level Evidence from U.S. Industries," DETU Working Papers 1001, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- McCann, Philip, 2001. "A proof of the relationship between optimal vehicle size, haulage length and the structure of distance-transport costs," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 671-693, September.
- Vickerman, Roger, 2003.
"Transport in an Integrating Europe: Sustainable Development and Cohesion,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 3, pages 163-174.
- Roger Vickerman, 2003. "Transport in an Integrating Europe: Sustainable Development and Cohesion," ERSA conference papers ersa03p64, European Regional Science Association.
- Adelheid Holl & Rafael Pardo & Ruth Rama, 2010. "Just-in-Time Manufacturing Systems, Subcontracting and Geographic Proximity," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 519-533.
- Yilmazkuday, Hakan, 2009. "Distribution of Consumption, Production and Trade within the U.S," MPRA Paper 16361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Mccann, 2006. "On the supply-side determinants of regional growth," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(7), pages 681-693.
- Adelheid Holl & Rafael Pardo & Ruth Rama, 2013.
"Spatial patterns of adoption of just-in-time manufacturing,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(1), pages 51-67, March.
- Adelheid Holl & Rafael Pardo & Ruth Rama, 2011. "Spatial patterns of adoption of just-in-time manufacturing," Working Papers 1101, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC.
- Adelheid Holl & Rafael Pardo & Ruth Rama, 2011. "Spatial patterns of adoption of just-in-time manufacturing," ERSA conference papers ersa11p385, European Regional Science Association.
- Ho Kim, 2005. "The Locational and Functional Behavior of U.S. Autoparts Suppliers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 79-95, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:43:y:1996:i:5:p:493-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.