Spatial patterns of adoption of just-in-time manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Adelheid Holl & Rafael Pardo & Ruth Rama, 2011. "Spatial patterns of adoption of just-in-time manufacturing," ERSA conference papers ersa11p385, European Regional Science Association.
- Adelheid Holl & Rafael Pardo & Ruth Rama, 2011. "Spatial patterns of adoption of just-in-time manufacturing," Working Papers 1101, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC.
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Fredrick Gale, 1999. "Adoption of Just-in-time Manufacturing By Rural and Urban Plants," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 29(2), pages 157-174, Fall.
- Holloway, Garth & Shankar, Bhavani & Rahman, Sanzidur, 2002.
"Bayesian spatial probit estimation: a primer and an application to HYV rice adoption,"
Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 383-402, November.
- Holloway, Garth & Shankar, Bhavani & Rahman, Sanzidur, 2002. "Bayesian spatial probit estimation: a primer and an application to HYV rice adoption," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(3), November.
- Gaspar, Jess & Glaeser, Edward L., 1998.
"Information Technology and the Future of Cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 136-156, January.
- Jess Gaspar & Edward Glaeser, 1996. "Information Technology and the Future of Cities," NBER Working Papers 5562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jess Gaspar & Edward L. Glaeser, 1996. "Information Technology and the Future of Cities," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1756, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Thomas Astebro, 2004.
"Sunk Costs and the Depth and Probability of Technology Adoption,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 381-399, September.
- Thomas Astebro, 2004. "Sunk Costs and the Depth and Probability of Technology Adoption," Post-Print hal-00480075, HAL.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- No, Angela, 2008. "Cities and Growth: Knowledge Spillovers in the Adoption of Advanced Manufacturing Technologies," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2008018e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Natália Barbosa & Ana Faria, 2008. "Technology adoption: does labour skill matter? Evidence from Portuguese firm-level data," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 179-194, April.
- Danielle Galliano & Pascale Roux & Maryline Filippi, 2001.
"Organisational and Spatial Determinants of ICT Adoption: The Case of French Industrial Firms,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 33(9), pages 1643-1663, September.
- Danielle Galliano & Pascale Roux & Maryline Filippi, 2001. "Organisational and spatial determinants of ICT adoption: the case of French industrial firms," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(9), pages 1643-1663, September.
- Rachel Griffith, 2007. "Technology, Productivity and Public Policy," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 28(3), pages 273-291, September.
- Eleonora Bartoloni & Maurizio Baussola, 2001. "The Determinants of Technology Adoption in Italian Manufacturing Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 19(3), pages 305-328, November.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen L. Parente, 2010.
"Bigger Is Better: Market Size, Demand Elasticity, And Innovation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(2), pages 319-333, May.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen L. Parente, 2008. "Bigger is better: Market size, demand elasticity and innovation," Working Papers 2008-10, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Klier, Thomas H., 2000. "Does "Just-in-time" Mean "Right-next-door"? Evidence from the Auto Industry on the Spatial Concentration of Supplier Networks," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 30(1).
- Ann Bartel & Casey Ichniowski & Kathryn Shaw, 2007. "How Does Information Technology Affect Productivity? Plant-Level Comparisons of Product Innovation, Process Improvement, and Worker Skills," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(4), pages 1721-1758.
- Anthony P. D'Costa, 2004. "Flexible practices for mass production goals: economic governance in the Indian automobile industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 335-367, April.
- Maryellen Kelley & Susan Helper, 1999. "Firm Size And Capabilities, Regional Agglomeration, And The Adoption Of New Technology," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1-2), pages 79-103.
- McCann, Philip & Fingleton, Bernard, 1996. "The Regional Agglomeration Impact of Just-in-Time Input Linkages: Evidence from the Scottish Electronics Industry," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 43(5), pages 493-518, November.
- Callen, Jeffrey L. & Fader, Chris & Krinsky, Itzhak, 2000. "Just-in-time: A cross-sectional plant analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 277-301, January.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2003. "Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Smith Jr. , Donald F. & Florida Richard, 1994. "Agglomeration and Industrial Location: An Econometric Analysis of Japanese-Affiliated Manufacturing Establishments in Automotive-Related Industries," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 23-41, July.
- Thomas H. Klier, 1999. "Agglomeration in the U.S. auto supplier industry," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 18-34.
- Forman, Chris & Goldfarb, Avi & Greenstein, Shane, 2005. "How did location affect adoption of the commercial Internet? Global village vs. urban leadership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 389-420, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:92:y:2013:i:1:p:51-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .