European Energy Security in View of Russian Economic and Integration Prospects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephan Barisitz & Mahdi Ghodsi & Peter Havlik & Waltraut Urban, 2016. "Monthly Report No. 10/2016," wiiw Monthly Reports 2016-10, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Le Coq, Chloe & Paltseva, Elena, 2012. "The EU-Russia Gas Relationship: a mutual dependency," SITE Working Paper Series 18, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Peter Havlik, 2014. "Vilnius Eastern Partnership Summit: Milestone In Eu-Russia Relations – Not Just For Ukraine," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 21-51, March.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; economic growth; energy; European Union; economic integration;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .