The EU and Its Member States: Pursuing Diverse Interests in the CIS Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marek Dabrowski, 2008.
"Economic Relations Between the EU and CIS: (An Overview),"
Problems of Economic Transition,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(12), pages 46-70.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2007. "Economic Relations between the EU and CIS (An Overview)," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0352, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEU countries; CIS; ENP;
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .