Das Hamburger Beihilfemodell - Ein Vergleich der internen Renditen von GKV und PKV
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martina Grunow & Robert Nuscheler, 2014.
"Public And Private Health Insurance In Germany: The Ignored Risk Selection Problem,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 670-687, June.
- Martina Grunow & Robert Nuscheler, 2010. "Public and Private Health Insurance in Germany: The Ignored Risk Selection Problem," Discussion Paper Series 312, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Martina Grunow & Robert Nuscheler, 2010. "Public and Private Health Insurance in Germany: The Ignored Risk Selection Problem," Working Papers 093, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Kathrin Roll & Tom Stargardt & Jonas Schreyögg, 2012.
"Effect of Type of Insurance and Income on Waiting Time for Outpatient Care,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice,
Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 37(4), pages 609-632, October.
- Kathrin Roll & Tom Stargardt & Jonas Schreyögg, "undated". "Effect of Type of Insurance and Income on Waiting Time for Outpatient Care," Working Papers 2011/03, Hamburg Center for Health Economics, University of Hamburg.
- Roll, Kathrin & Stargardt, Tom & Schreyögg, Jonas, 2011. "Effect of type of insurance and income on waiting time for outpatient care," hche Research Papers 2011/03, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- Kifmann, Mathias & Nell, Martin, 2013. "Fairer Systemwettbewerb zwischen gesetzlicher und privater Krankenversicherung," hche Research Papers 2013/06, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- Friedrich Breyer & Normann Lorenz & Thomas Niebel, 2015.
"Health care expenditures and longevity: is there a Eubie Blake effect?,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), pages 95-112.
- Friedrich Breyer & Normann Lorenz & Thomas Niebel, 2012. "Health Care Expenditures and Longevity: Is There a Eubie Blake Effect?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1226, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Friedrich Breyer & Normann Lorenz & Thomas Niebel, 2012. "Health Care Expenditures and Longevity: Is there a Eubie Blake Effect?," Research Papers in Economics 2012-01, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Metzger, Christoph, 2016.
"Intra-household allocation of non-mandatory retirement savings,"
FZG Discussion Papers
60, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
- Metzger, Christoph, 2016. "The German statutory pension scheme: Balance sheet, cross-sectional internal rates of return and implicit tax rates," FZG Discussion Papers 63, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Bührer & Steffen Fetzer & Christian Hagist, 2017. "Cui bono? - Die Bürgerversicherung und die Beihilfe," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 17-05, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth insurance; internal rate of return; adverse selection; civil servants’ benefits;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2017-10-15 (German Papers)
- NEP-IAS-2017-10-15 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:whu:wpaper:17-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Michael Rilke). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/whukode.html .