Why Performance Differed Across Countries in the Recent Crisis. How Country Performance in the Recent Crisis Depended on Pre-crisis Conditions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:31819 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stijn Claessens & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Deniz Igan & Luc Laeven, 2010. "Cross-country experiences and policy implications from the global financial crisis," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 25, pages 267-293, April.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2009. "Eine generelle Finanztransaktionssteuer. Konzept, Begründung, Auswirkungen," WIFO Working Papers 352, WIFO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Aiginger & Thomas Horvath & Helmut Mahringer, 2012.
"Why Labor Market Response Differed in the Great Recession: The Impact of Institutions and Policy,"
DANUBE: Law and Economics Review,
European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 3, pages 1-19, September.
- Karl Aiginger & Thomas Horvath & Helmut Mahringer, 2011. "Why Labour Market Response Differed in the Great Recession: The Impact of Institutions and Policy," WIFO Working Papers 396, WIFO.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:42873 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:9:y:2014:i:4:p:8-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiri Mazurek, 2014.
"Examination of European Union economic cohesion: A cluster analysis approach,"
Business and Economic Horizons (BEH),
Prague Development Center, vol. 9(4), pages 8-17, January.
- Mazurek, Jiri, 2013. "Examination of European Union economic cohesion: A cluster analysis approach," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center (PRADEC), vol. 9(4), pages 1-10.
- Mazurek, Jiří, 2014. "Examination of European Union Economic Cohesion: A Cluster Analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 52799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fritz Breuss, 2013. "Die Größe der Kleinen in der EU," WIFO Working Papers 452, WIFO.
- Mazurek, Jiri, 2013. "A Comparison of GDP growth of European countries during 2008-2012 period from regional and other perspectives," MPRA Paper 51178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:45578 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47017 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2011:i:387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.