A Decomposition of Austria's General Government Budget into Structural and Cyclical Components
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Girouard & Christophe André, 2005. "Measuring Cyclically-adjusted Budget Balances for OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 434, OECD Publishing.
- Cécile Denis & Daniel Grenouilleau & Kieran Mc Morrow & Werner Röger, 2006. "Calculating potential growth rates and output gaps - A revised production function approach," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 247, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986.
"Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 15-90
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem," NBER Working Papers 1950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem," Working papers 427, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Fritz Breuss, 1984. "Konjunkturindikatoren für die österreichische Wirtschaft," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 57(8), pages 464-492, August.
- Gustav Horn & Camille Logeay & Silke Tober, 2007. "Methodological Issues of Medium-Term Macroeconomic Projections - The Case of Potential Output," IMK Studies 04-2007, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Peter Brandner & Klaus Neusser, 1992. "Business cycles in open economies: Stylized facts for Austria and Germany," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(1), pages 67-87, March.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 1992. "Loss of Skill During Unemployment and the Persistence of Employment Shocks," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1371-1391.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josef Baumgartner & Serguei Kaniovski & Hans Pitlik & Margit Schratzenstaller & Thomas Url, 2011. "Exports Drive Growth – Domestic Demand Remains Subdued. Medium-term Projections for the Austrian Economy until 2015," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 16(1), pages 21-34, March.
- Stefan Ederer & Serguei Kaniovski & Hans Pitlik & Thomas Url, 2012. "Slow Upturn Following Soft Patch in 2012. Medium-term Forecast of the Austrian Economy until 2016," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 17(1), pages 12-23, February.
- Stefan Ederer & Serguei Kaniovski & Hans Pitlik & Thomas Url, 2012. "Slow Economic Upturn Following Growth Setback in 2012. Medium-term Forecast of the Austrian Economy until 2016," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 85(1), pages 51-62, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAustria; WIFO forecast; WIFO Economic Outlook; trend output; structual budget balance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-06-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-06-13 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2008:i:316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .