A Decomposition of Austria's General Government Budget into Structural and Cyclical Components
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Girouard & Christophe André, 2005. "Measuring Cyclically-adjusted Budget Balances for OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 434, OECD Publishing.
- Cécile Denis & Daniel Grenouilleau & Kieran Mc Morrow & Werner Röger, 2006. "Calculating potential growth rates and output gaps - A revised production function approach," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 247, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Peter Brandner & Klaus Neusser, 1992.
"Business cycles in open economies: Stylized facts for Austria and Germany,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(1), pages 67-87, March.
- Peter Brandner & Klaus Neusser, 1990. "Business Cycles in Open Economies. Stylized Facts for Austria and Germany," WIFO Working Papers 40, WIFO.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986.
"Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 15-90
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem," NBER Working Papers 1950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem," Working papers 427, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Fritz Breuss, 1984. "Konjunkturindikatoren für die österreichische Wirtschaft," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 57(8), pages 464-492, August.
- Gustav Horn & Camille Logeay & Silke Tober, 2007. "Methodological Issues of Medium-Term Macroeconomic Projections - The Case of Potential Output," IMK Studies 04-2007, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 1992. "Loss of Skill During Unemployment and the Persistence of Employment Shocks," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1371-1391.
- Claude Giorno & Pete Richardson & Deborah Roseveare & Paul van den Noord, 1995. "Estimating Potential Output, Output Gaps and Structural Budget Balances," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 152, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:36361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Josef Baumgartner & Serguei Kaniovski & Hans Pitlik & Margit Schratzenstaller & Thomas Url, 2011. "Exports Drive Growth – Domestic Demand Remains Subdued. Medium-term Projections for the Austrian Economy until 2015," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 16(1), pages 21-34, March.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:33620 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Ederer & Serguei Kaniovski & Hans Pitlik & Thomas Url, 2012. "Slow Upturn Following Soft Patch in 2012. Medium-term Forecast of the Austrian Economy until 2016," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 17(1), pages 12-23, February.
- Stefan Ederer & Serguei Kaniovski & Hans Pitlik & Thomas Url, 2012. "Slow Economic Upturn Following Growth Setback in 2012. Medium-term Forecast of the Austrian Economy until 2016," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 85(1), pages 51-62, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAustria; WIFO forecast; WIFO Economic Outlook; trend output; structual budget balance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-06-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-06-13 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2008:i:316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.