Nash equilibria of games when players'preferences are quasi-transitive
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaushik Basu, 2003.
"The Economics and Law of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 141-157, Summer.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2003. "The Economics and Law of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace," Working Papers 03-07, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- W. E. Armstrong, 1951. "Utility And The Theory Of Welfare," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(3), pages 259-271.
- Kaushik Basu, 2007. "Coercion, contract and the limits of the market," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 29(4), pages 559-579, December.
- Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 1970. "On social choice with quasitransitive individual preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 267-275, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bo Chen & Rajat Deb, 2018. "The role of aggregate information in a binary threshold game," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 51(3), pages 381-414, October.
More about this item
KeywordsDisease Control&Prevention; Economic Theory&Research; Teaching and Learning; Information Security&Privacy; Biodiversity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GTH-2014-09-25 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2014-09-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2014-09-25 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2014-09-25 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:7037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.