Report NEP-GTH-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Okada, Akira, 2014. "Cooperation and Institution in Games," Discussion Papers 2014-11, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hellmann, Tim & Landwehr, Jakob, 2018. "Pairwise stable networks in homogeneous societies," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 517, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Hörner, Johannes & Klein, Nicolas & Rady, Sven, 2014. "Strongly Symmetric Equilibria in Bandit Games," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 469, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Basu, Kaushik & Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 2014. "Nash equilibria of games when players'preferences are quasi-transitive," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7037, The World Bank.
- Item repec:fsu:wpaper:wp2014_09_02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2014. "Computation of equilibrium values in the Baron and Ferejohn bargaining model," Wallis Working Papers WP65, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Eric Hoffmann & Tarun Sabarwal, 2014. "A Global Game with Strategic Substitutes and Complements: Comment," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201403, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Johannes Horner, 2010. "Should Auctions be Transparent?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1764R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 2014.
- Bleile, Jörg, 2016. "Categorization based Belief formations," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 519, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Charles Anderton, 2014. "The Social Evolution of Terror and Genocide across Time and Geographic Space: Perspectives from Evolutionary Game Theory," Working Papers 1407, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Margherita NEGRI & Yves SPRUMONT, 2014. "Size Invariant Measures of Association : Characterization and Difficulties," Cahiers de recherche 10-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Aleksandrs Smilgins, 2014. "Risk Capital Allocation: The Lorenz Set," MSAP Working Paper Series 03_2014, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Item repec:thk:rnotes:41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James C. Cox & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Daniel Neururer, 2014. "What is trustworthiness and what drives it?," Working Papers 2014-23, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.