Report NEP-UPT-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miklos Rasonyi, 2014. "Optimal investment with bounded above utilities in discrete time markets," Papers 1409.2023, arXiv.org.
- Florent Buisson, 2013. "Loss Aversion and Seller Behavior: Evidence from the Housing Market: Comment Working Paper," Post-Print halshs-00786294, HAL.
- Jozsef Sakovics, 2014. "Tractable Valuations under Uncertainty," Edinburgh School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 247, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Sakovics, Jozsef & Friedman, Daniel, 2013. "Tractable Consumer Choice," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-108, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2013. "Aggregating sets of von Neumann-Morgenstern utilities," Post-Print halshs-00788647, HAL.
- Bechetti, Leonardo & Conzo, Pierluigi, 2014. "The gustibus errari (pot)est”:utility misprediction, preferences for well-being and life satisfaction"," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201421, University of Turin.
- Marcus Pivato, 2014. "Condorcet Meets Bentham," THEMA Working Papers 2014-17, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Czajkowski, MikoÅ‚aj & Hanley, Nick & LaRiviere, Jacob, 2013. "The Effects of Experience on Preference Uncertainty: Theory and Empirics for Public and Quasi-Public Environmental Goods," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-125, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Marcus Pivato, 2014. "Asymptotic utilitarianism in scoring rules," THEMA Working Papers 2014-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Basu, Kaushik & Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 2014. "Nash equilibria of games when players'preferences are quasi-transitive," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7037, The World Bank.
- Peter VALLENTYNE & Luc LAUWERS, 2014. "Decision theory without finite standard expected value," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces14.27, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Gomes, Fabio Augusto Reis & Issler, João Victor, 2014. "Testing consumption optimality using aggregate data," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 756, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Hellmann, Tim & Landwehr, Jakob, 2018. "Pairwise stable networks in homogeneous societies," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 517, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Nicolas Gravel & Michel Poitevin, 2014. "Should a Non-Rival Public Good Always Be Provided Centrally?," Working Papers halshs-01063191, HAL.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Carine Nourry & Thomas Seegmuller & Alain Venditti, 2014. "On the (De)Stabilizing Effect of Public Debt in a Ramsey Model with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Papers halshs-01059567, HAL.