Report NEP-HPE-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yulia Vymyatnina & Mikhail Pakhnin, 2014. "Application of Minsky's Theory to State-Dominated Economies," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-03/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2014. "The Life and Work Of Martin Stuart (“Marty”) Feldstein," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201410, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2014. "One Hundred Years Ago - Economic Theory in 1914," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1408, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Item repec:thk:rnotes:42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Basu, Kaushik & Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 2014. "Nash equilibria of games when players'preferences are quasi-transitive," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7037, The World Bank.
- Hörner, Johannes & Klein, Nicolas & Rady, Sven, 2014. "Strongly Symmetric Equilibria in Bandit Games," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 469, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Geoff C. Harcourt, 2014. "On the Cambridge, England, Critique of the Marginal Productivity Theory of Distribution," Discussion Papers 2014-37, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Eric Hoffmann & Tarun Sabarwal, 2014. "A Global Game with Strategic Substitutes and Complements: Comment," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201403, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Okada, Akira, 2014. "Cooperation and Institution in Games," Discussion Papers 2014-11, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gary B. Gorton & Guillermo L. OrdoÃ±ez, 2014. "How Central Banks End Crises," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-025, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mariotti, Marco & Veneziani, Roberto, 2014. "The Liberal Ethics of Non-Interference and the Pareto Principle," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-016, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Charles Anderton, 2014. "The Social Evolution of Terror and Genocide across Time and Geographic Space: Perspectives from Evolutionary Game Theory," Working Papers 1407, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Rosario N. Mantegna, 2014. "Sicily and the development of Econophysics: the pioneering work of Ettore Majorana and the Econophysics Workshop in Palermo," Papers 1409.0789, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-572 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James C. Cox & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Daniel Neururer, 2014. "What is trustworthiness and what drives it?," Working Papers 2014-23, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.