School autonomy and accountability in Thailand: a systems approach for assessing policy intent and implementation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felipe Barrera-Osorio & Tazeen Fasih & Harry Anthony Patrinos & Lucrecia Santibáñez, 2009. "Decentralized Decision-making in Schools : The Theory and Evidence on School-based Management," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2632.
- Ackerman, Karen & MacDonald, Stephen & Milmoe, Steve, 1990.
Food Review/ National Food Review,
United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 13(3), September.
- Allred, Amy & Greene, Catherine & Hamm, Shannon & Huang, Ben & Lucier, Gary & MacDonald, Stephen & Milmoe, Steve, 1988. "International Trade," Food Review/ National Food Review, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 11(2), June.
- Ackerman, Karen & MacDonald, Stephen & Milmoe, Steve, 1989. "International Trade," Food Review/ National Food Review, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 12(2), June.
- Barbara Bruns & Deon Filmer & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2011. "Making Schools Work : New Evidence on Accountability Reforms," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2270.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kengo, Igei & Takako, Yuki & Angela Demas, 2015. "Measuring Quality of Policies and Their Implementation for Better Learning: Adapting the World Bank’s SABER Tools School Autonomy and Accountability to Burkina Faso," Working Papers 109, JICA Research Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation For All; Tertiary Education; Disability; Teaching and Learning; Primary Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2014-09-08 (Education)
- NEP-SEA-2014-09-08 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2014-09-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:7012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.