Report NEP-EDU-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oecd, 2014. "When is Competition Between Schools Beneficial?," PISA in Focus 42, OECD Publishing.
- German Bet & Julian Cristia & Pablo Ibarraran, 2014. "The Effects of Shared School Technology Access on Students’ Digital Skills in Peru," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-476, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Oecd, 2014. "Does Pre-primary Education Reach Those Who Need it Most?," PISA in Focus 40, OECD Publishing.
- Leen Sebrechts, 2014. "Education for children with special needs in the Flemish community of Belgium: side effects of the current educational integration system," Working Papers 1405, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Peter Bogetoft & Eskil Heinesen & Torben Tranæs, 2014. "The efficiency of educational production: A comparison of Denmark with other OECD countries," Study Papers 71, Rockwool Foundation Research Unit.
- Marina Bassi & Matias Busso & Juan Sebastian Munoz, 2013. "Is the Glass Half Empty or Half Full? School Enrollment, Graduation, and Dropout Rates in Latin America," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-462, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Non, J.A. & Tempelaar, D.T., 2014. "Time preferences, study effort, and academic performance," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Arcia, Gustavo & MacDonald, Kevin & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2014. "School autonomy and accountability in Thailand: a systems approach for assessing policy intent and implementation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7012, The World Bank.
- Juan Sebastian Munoz, 2014. "Re-estimating the Gender Gap in Colombian Academic Performance," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-469, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bertrand-Cloodt D.A.M. & Cörvers F & Heijke J.A.M., 2014. "Ability, academic climate, and going abroad for work or pursuing a PhD," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Julia Tobias & Joseph Wales & Ekki Syamsulhakim & Suharti, 2014. "Toward Improving Education Quality: Indonesia’s promising path," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201412, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2014.
- Paulo Bastos & Odd Rune Straume, 2013. "Preschool Education in Brazil: Does Public Supply Crowd Out Private Enrollment?," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-463, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Moshe Justman & Kyle Peyton, 2014. "Enforcing Compulsory Schooling by Linking Welfare Payments to School Attendance: Lessons from Australia’s Northern Territory," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Christelle Garrouste & Margarida Rodrigues, 2013. "Employability of young graduates in Europe," Post-Print halshs-01056703, HAL.
- Mircea Badescu & Christelle Garrouste & Massimo Loi, 2013. "The distribution of adult training among European unemployed: Evidence from recent surveys," Post-Print halshs-01057667, HAL.
- Sebastian Miller & Mauricio Vela, 2013. "The Effects of Air Pollution on Educational Outcomes: Evidence from Chile," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-468, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.