Report NEP-SEA-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-500 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-491 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lee, Chin & M., Azali, 2013. "Financial Integration among ASEAN+3 Countries: Evidence from Exchange Rates," MPRA Paper 58162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-458 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julia Tobias & Joseph Wales & Ekki Syamsulhakim & Suharti, 2014. "Toward Improving Education Quality: Indonesia’s promising path," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201412, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2014.
- Ueki, Yasushi, 2014. "Trade obstacles, inventory level of inputs, and internationalization of enterprise activities : a comparison between Southeast Asia and Latin America," IDE Discussion Papers 474, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-464 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-494 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kubo, Koji, 2014. "Deposit dollarization in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 473, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Arcia, Gustavo & MacDonald, Kevin & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2014. "School autonomy and accountability in Thailand: a systems approach for assessing policy intent and implementation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7012, The World Bank.
- Oecd, 2014. "Are 15-Year-Olds Creative Problem-solvers?," PISA in Focus 38, OECD Publishing.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2014. "The Federal Reserve Engages the World (1970-2000): An Insider's Narrative of the Transition to Managed Floating and Financial Turbulence," Working Paper Series WP14-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Rob Dellink & Elisa Lanzi & Jean Château & Francesco Bosello & Ramiro Parrado & Kelly de Bruin, 2014. "Consequences of Climate Change Damages for Economic Growth: A Dynamic Quantitative Assessment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1135, OECD Publishing.
- Myriam Morin & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2014. "An Update of the OECD International Trade Equations," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1129, OECD Publishing.
- Shahid Ahmed & Sushil Kumar, 2014. "Impact of Sensitive Lists under SAFTA: Quantitative Assessment using a Partial Equilibrium Modeling," 2014 Papers pah96, Job Market Papers.