Basic Education Public Expenditure Review Phase II : School Based Management in the Philippines, An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felipe Barrera-Osorio & Tazeen Fasih & Harry Anthony Patrinos & Lucrecia Santibáñez, 2009. "Decentralized Decision-making in Schools : The Theory and Evidence on School-based Management," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2632, July.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Link, Susanne & Woessmann, Ludger, 2013.
"Does school autonomy make sense everywhere? Panel estimates from PISA,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 212-232.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Susanne Link & Ludger Wößmann, 2011. "Does School Autonomy Make Sense Everywhere? Panel Estimates from PISA," CESifo Working Paper Series 3648, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Link, Susanne & Woessmann, Ludger, 2012. "Does School Autonomy Make Sense Everywhere? Panel Estimates from PISA," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 296, Asian Development Bank.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Link, Susanne & Wößmann, Ludger, 2013. "Does school autonomy make sense everywhere? Panel estimates from PISA," Munich Reprints in Economics 20465, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Susanne Link & Ludger Woessmann, 2011. "Does School Autonomy Make Sense Everywhere? Panel Estimates from PISA," NBER Working Papers 17591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Link, Susanne & Woessmann, Ludger, 2011. "Does School Autonomy Make Sense Everywhere? Panel Estimates from PISA," IZA Discussion Papers 6185, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Liu, Yanyan, 2012. "School quality, labor markets and human capital investments : long-term impacts of an early stage education intervention in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6247, The World Bank.
- Manasan, Rosario G. & Cuenca, Janet S. & Celestino, Alicia B., 2011. "Mobilizing LGU Support for Basic Education: Focus on the Special Education Fund," Discussion Papers DP 2011-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7902 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khattri, Nidhi & Ling, Cristina & Jha, Shreyasi, 2010. "The effects of school-based management in the Philippines : an initial assessment using administrative data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5248, The World Bank.
- Barbara Bruns & Deon Filmer & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2011. "Making Schools Work : New Evidence on Accountability Reforms," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2270, July.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Protections and Labor - Disability Education - Education For All Tertiary Education Teaching and Learning Education - Primary Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-NPS-2013-10-18 (Nonprofit & Public Sector)
- NEP-URE-2013-10-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .