The effects of school-based management in the Philippines : an initial assessment using administrative data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Channa, Anila & Faguet, Jean-Paul, 2016. "Decentralization of health and education in developing countries: a quality-adjusted review of the empirical literature," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68719, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- World Bank, 2013. "Basic Education Public Expenditure Review Phase II : School Based Management in the Philippines, An Empirical Investigation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16076, The World Bank.
- Halil Dundar & Tara Beteille & Michelle Riboud & Anil Deolalikar, 2014.
"Student Learning in South Asia : Challenges, Opportunities, and Policy Priorities,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 18407, April.
- Halil Dundar & Tara BÃ©teille & Michelle Riboud & Anil Deolalikar, 2014. "Student Learning in South Asia: Challenges, Opportunities, and Policy Priorities," Working Papers id:5957, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsTertiary Education; Education For All; Teaching and Learning; Secondary Education; Primary Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-04-04 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2010-04-04 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-04-04 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2010-04-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .