Report NEP-SEA-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ang, James, 2010. "Savings Mobilization, Financial Development and Liberalization: The Case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 21718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe RAULT & Guglielmo Maria CAPORALE & Thouraya HADJ AMOR, 2009. "International Financial Integration And Real Exchange Rate Long-Run Dynamics In Emerging Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp970, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Medina, Martin, 2010. "Solid Wastes, Poverty and the Environment in Developing Country Cities," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arimah, C. Ben, 2010. "The Face of Urban Poverty Explaining the Prevalence of Slums in Developing Countries," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Jens K. Perret & Deniz Erdem, 2010. "Global Economic Sustainability Indicator: Analysis and Policy Options for the Copenhagen Process," EIIW Discussion paper disbei174, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00467462_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Khattri, Nidhi & Ling, Cristina & Jha, Shreyasi, 2010. "The effects of school-based management in the Philippines : an initial assessment using administrative data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5248, The World Bank.
- Lucia Ceccato & Valentina Giannini & Carlo Giupponi, 2010. "A Participatory Approach to Assess the Effectiveness of Responses to Cope With Flood Risk," Working Papers 2010.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Uchida, Hirotsugu & Nelson, Andrew, 2010. "Agglomeration Index Towards a New Measure of Urban Concentration," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kubelec, Chris & Sa, Filipa, 2010. "The geographical composition of national external balance sheets: 1980-2005," Bank of England working papers 384, Bank of England.