A resource allocation model for tiger habitat protection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Behrman, Jere R & Pollak, Robert A & Taubman, Paul, 1982. "Parental Preferences and Provision for Progeny," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(1), pages 52-73, February.
- Buys, Piet & Chomitz, Kenneth & Dasgupta, Susmita & Deichmann, Uwe & Larsen, Bjorn & Meisner, Craig & Nygard, Jostein & Pandey, Kiran & Pinnoi, Nat & Wheeler, David, 2004. "The Economics of Regional Poverty-Environment Programs: An Application for Lao People's Democratic Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3267, The World Bank.
- Buys, Piet & Dasgupta, Susmita & Meisner, Craig & Pandey, Kiran & Wheeler, David & Bolt, Katharine & Hamilton, Kirk & Limin Wang, 2003. "Measuring up - new directions for environmental programs at the World Bank," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3097, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsWildlife Resources; Biodiversity; Ecosystems and Natural Habitats; Environmental Management; Development Economics&Aid Effectiveness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-06-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2013-06-24 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .