Measuring up - new directions for environmental programs at the World Bank
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hammer, Dan & Kraft, Robin & Wheeler, David, 2013. "A resource allocation model for tiger habitat protection," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6495, The World Bank.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Meisner, Craig & Wheeler, David, 2009. "Stockpiles of obsolete pesticides and cleanup priorities : a methodology and application for Tunisia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4893, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Public Health Promotion; Water and Industry; Earth Sciences&GIS; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Earth Sciences&GIS; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Water and Industry; Agricultural Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2004-10-21 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2004-08-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .