Report NEP-PPM-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Florio & Silvia Vignetti, 2013. "The use of ex post Cost-Benefit Analysis to assess the long-term effects of Major Infrastructure Projects," Working Papers 201302, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Stefan Friedhoff & Christian Meier zu Verl & Christian Pietsch & Christian Meyer & Johanna Vompras & Stefan Liebig, 2013. "Replicability and Comprehensibility of Social Research and its Technical Implementation," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 219, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hammer, Dan & Kraft, Robin & Wheeler, David, 2013. "A resource allocation model for tiger habitat protection," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6495, The World Bank.
- Géraldine Ang & Virginie Marchal, 2013. "Mobilising Private Investment in Sustainable Transport: The Case of Land-Based Passenger Transport Infrastructure," OECD Environment Working Papers 56, OECD Publishing.
- Iimi, Atsushi, 2013. "Multidimensional auctions for public energy efficiency projects : evidence from the Japanese ESCO market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6485, The World Bank.
- Song, Yanqin & Berrah, Noureddine, 2013. "China: west or east wind -- getting the incentives right," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6486, The World Bank.
- Brauw, Alan de & Eozenou, Patrick & Gilligan, Daniel O. & Hotz, Christine & Kumar, Neha & Meenakshi, J.V., 2013. "Biofortification, crop adoption and health information: Impact pathways in Mozambique and Uganda," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150514, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.