Mobilising Private Investment in Sustainable Transport: The Case of Land-Based Passenger Transport Infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moreira, Paulo Pires, 2017. "Why do Portuguese Railways Languish? An Application of Internalisation of Transport Related Externalities," MPRA Paper 79058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rode, Philipp & Floater, Graham & Thomopoulos, Nikolas & Docherty, James & Schwinger, Peter & Mahendra, Anjali & Fang, Wanli, 2014. "Accessibility in cities: transport and urban form," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60477, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Estetiono, Andi & Badaruddin, Badaruddin & Asmirza, Moh. Sofian & Rujiman, Rujiman, 2018. "The Mediation Effect of Regional Development in Relationship Between Community Participation to Sustainable Transportation in The City of Medan, North Sumatra Indonesia," MPRA Paper 87763, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2018.
- George Bogdan DRAGAN, 2014. "Optimal Industrial Organization As Knowledge Management Challenge On The Railway Sector," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 199-206.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; climate finance; development; infrastructure; private investment; transport; transport policies; urban planning;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-06-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-06-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2013-06-24 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRE-2013-06-24 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:envaaa:56-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/enoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .