The high cost of protecting Uruguay's automotive industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael L. Mussa, 1984. "The Economics of Content Protection," NBER Working Papers 1457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gene M. Grossman, 1981. "The Theory of Domestic Content Protection and Content Preference," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(4), pages 583-603.
- Munk, Bernard, 1969. "The Welfare Costs of Content Protection: The Automotive Industry in Latin America," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(1), pages 85-98, Jan./Feb..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Dios, Loreli C., 1994. "A Review of the Remaining Import Restrictions," Research Paper Series RPS 1994-08, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Francisco M. Veloso, 2006. "Understanding Local Content Decisions: Economic Analysis And An Application To The Automotive Industry," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 747-772.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Access to Markets; Markets and Market Access; Water and Industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .