Development of biofuels in China : technologies, economics and policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sorda, Giovanni & Banse, Martin & Kemfert, Claudia, 2010. "An overview of biofuel policies across the world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6977-6988, November.
- Kumar Biswas, Pradip & Pohit, Sanjib & Kumar, Rajesh, 2010. "Biodiesel from jatropha: Can India meet the 20% blending target?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1477-1484, March.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Environment and Energy Efficiency; Energy Production and Transportation; Energy and Environment; Renewable Energy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-11-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-11-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-11-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-11-03 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .