Report NEP-RES-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karp, Larry & Stevenson, Megan, 2012. "Green industrial policy : trade and theory," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6238, The World Bank.
- Richard Schmalensee & Robert N. Stavins, 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System: The Ironic History of a Grand Policy Experiment," Working Papers 2012.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Harrington, Winston & Morgenstern, Richard & Velez-Lopez. Daniel, 2012. "Tools for assessing the costs and benefits of green growth : the U.S. and Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6242, The World Bank.
- Popp, David, 2012. "The role of technological change in green growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6239, The World Bank.
- Liu, Antung Anthony, 2012. "Tax Evasion and Optimal Environmental Taxes," Discussion Papers dp-12-37, Resources For the Future.
- Kirchner, Mathias & Schmid, Erwin, 2012. "How Do Agricultural Trade Policies Affect The Regional Environment? An Integrated Analysis For The Austrian Marchfeld Region," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137160, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Porto, Guido, 2012. "The cost of adjustment to green growth policies : lessons from trade adjustment costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6237, The World Bank.
- Weber, Elke U. & Johnson, Eric J., 2012. "Psychology and behavioral economics lessons for the design of a green growth strategy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6240, The World Bank.
- Liu, Antung Anthony & Zhang, Junjie, 2012. "Fiscal Incentives and Environmental Infrastructure in China," Discussion Papers dp-12-36, Resources For the Future.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Woerman, Matt, 2012. "US Status on Climate Change Mitigation," Discussion Papers dp-12-48, Resources For the Future.
- Dominic K. Albino & Karla Z. Bertrand & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2012. "Food for fuel: The price of ethanol," Papers 1210.6080, arXiv.org.
- Chang, Shiyan & Timilsina,Govinda R. & Xiliang,Zhang & Zhao, Lili, 2012. "Development of biofuels in China : technologies, economics and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6243, The World Bank.