Cargo dwell time in Durban : lessons for Sub-Saharan African ports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Waldo Krugell & Marianne Matthee, 2009. "Measuring the export capability of South African regions," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 459-476.
- Imraan Valodia & Myriam Velia, 2006. "Macro--Micro Linkages in Trade: Trade, Efficiency and Competitiveness of Manufacturing Firms in Durban, South Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(4), pages 688-721, December.
- Jean-François Arvis & Gaël Raballand & Jean-François Marteau, 2010.
"The Cost of Being Landlocked : Logistics Costs and Supply Chain Reliability,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 2489.
- Arvis, Jean-Francois & Raballand, Gael & Marteau, Jean-Francois, 2007. "The cost of being landlocked : logistics costs and supply chain reliability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4258, The World Bank.
- Refas, Salim & Cantens, Thomas, 2011. "Why Does cargo spend weeks in African ports ? the case of Douala, Cameroon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5565, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Porteous, Obie C., 2015. "High Trade Costs and Their Consequences: An Estimated Model of African Agricultural Storage and Trade," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205776, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Transport and Trade Logistics; Common Carriers Industry; Ports&Waterways; Airports and Air Services;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .