Measuring the export capability of South African regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Torfinn Harding & Jørn Rattsø, 2005.
"The barrier model of productivity growth: South Africa,"
425, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Torfinn Harding & Jørn Rattsø, 2005. "The Barrier Model of Productivity Growth: South Africa," Working Paper Series 4805, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Diego Puga, 1998.
"Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography',"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(6), pages 707-731, August.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Puga, Diego, 1997. "Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography'," CEPR Discussion Papers 1699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anthony Venables, 2001.
"Geography and International Inequalities: The Impact of New Technologies,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 135-159, June.
- Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Geography and International Inequalities: the Impact of New Technologies," CEP Discussion Papers dp0507, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- G Ottaviano & Diego Puga, 1997. "Agglomeration in a global Economy: A Survey," CEP Discussion Papers dp0356, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Macleans MZUMARA* & Anna CHINGARANDE*, 2016. "Inter-Sectoral Comparative And Competitive Advantages Of South Africa," Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, Applied Economics Research Centre, vol. 26(1), pages 1-14.
- repec:bla:sajeco:v:85:y:2017:i:3:p:386-404 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kgare, Tshepo & Raballand, Gael & Ittmann, Hans W., 2011. "Cargo dwell time in Durban : lessons for Sub-Saharan African ports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5794, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsExport capability; export performance; subnational regions; South Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:deveza:v:26:y:2009:i:3:p:459-476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CDSA20 .