Why Does cargo spend weeks in African ports ? the case of Douala, Cameroon
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simone CASCHILI & Francesca MEDDA, 2015. "The Port Attractiveness Index:Application On African Ports," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 41, pages 47-82.
- Kgare, Tshepo & Raballand, Gael & Ittmann, Hans W., 2011. "Cargo dwell time in Durban : lessons for Sub-Saharan African ports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5794, The World Bank.
- Patricia Sourdin & Richard Pomfret, 2012. "Trade Facilitation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14596.
- Beuran, Monica & Mahihenni, Mohamed Hadi & Raballand, Gael & Refas, Salim, 2012. "The impact of demand on cargo dwell time in ports in SSA," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6014, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Carriers Industry; Transport and Trade Logistics; Transport Economics Policy&Planning; E-Business; Customs and Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-02-19 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .