The impact of the business environment on the business creation process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leora Klapper & Raphael Amit & Mauro F. Guillén, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and Firm Formation across Countries,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Differences in Entrepreneurship, pages 129-158
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klapper, Leora & Amit, Raphael & Guillen, Mauro F. & Quesada, Juan Manuel, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and firm formation across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4313, The World Bank.
- Leora Klapper & Juan Manuel Quesada Delgado, 2007. "Entrepreneurship : New Data on Business Creation and How to Promote It," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11163, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hassan Gholipour Fereidouni & Tajul Ariffin Masron & Reza Ekhtiari Amiri, 2011. "The effects of FDI on voice and accountability in the MENA region," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(9), pages 802-815, August.
- Thai, Mai Thi Thanh & Turkina, Ekaterina, 2014. "Macro-level determinants of formal entrepreneurship versus informal entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 490-510.
- Elsa Morais Sarmento & Alcina Nunes, 2010. "Business creation in Portugal: Comparison between the World Bank data and Quadros de Pessoal," GEE Papers 0029, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2010.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa Sarmento, 2010.
"Business Demography Dynamics In Portugal: A Non-Parametric Survival Analysis,"
0022, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2010.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa Sarmento, 2010. "Business Demography Dynamics in Portugal: A Non-Parametric Survival Analysis," GEMF Working Papers 2010-09, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Rangel González Erick & Torre Cepeda Leonardo E., 2014. "Determinants of the Cost of Starting a Business in Mexico," Working Papers 2014-25, Banco de México.
- Rangel González, Erick & Torre Cepeda, Leonardo E., 2015. "Determinants of the cost of starting a business in Mexico," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 430-449.
- Adrian Grosanu & Cristina Bota-Avram & Paula Ramona Rachisan & Roumen Vesselinov, 2015. "The Influence of Country-Level Governance on Business Environment and Entrepreneurship: a Global Perspective," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 1-60, February.
- Elsa de Morais Sarmento & Alcina Nunes, 2011. "Criação de empresas em Portugal e Espanha: análise comparativa com base nos dados do Banco Mundial," GEE Papers 0036, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised May 2011.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar & Takeo Hoshi, "undated".
"Implementing Structural Reforms in Abenomics: How to Reduce the Cost of Doing Business in Japan,"
316046, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar & Takeo Hoshi, 2015. "Implementing Structural Reforms in Abenomics: How to Reduce the Cost of Doing Business in Japan," NBER Working Papers 21507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa de Morais Sarmento, 2010. "Business Survival in Portuguese Regions," GEMF Working Papers 2010-22, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Elsa de Morais Sarmento & Alcina Nunes, 2012. "The Dynamics of Employer Entreprise Creation in Portugal Over the Last Two Decades: A Firm Size, Regional and Sectoral Perspective," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 36, pages 6-22, December.
More about this item
KeywordsE-Business; Competitiveness and Competition Policy; Business in Development; Business Environment; Governance Indicators;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .