The coordinated reform of tariffs and domestic indirect taxes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chhibber, Ajay & Khalilzadeh-Shirazi, Javad, 1988. "Public finance in adjustment programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 128, The World Bank.
- Srinivasan, T N & Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1978.
"Shadow Prices for Project Selection in the Presence of Distortions: Effective Rates of Protection and Domestic Resource Costs,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(1), pages 97-116, February.
- T. N. Srinivasan & J. N. Bhagwati, 1976. "Shadow Prices for Project Selection in the Presence of Distortions: Effective Rates of Protection and Domestic Resource Costs," Working papers 180, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Skinner, Jonathan, 1991. "Prospects for Agricultural Land Taxation in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(3), pages 493-511, September.
- Bertrand, Trent J, 1972. "Decision Rules for Effective Protection in Less Developed Economies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 743-746, September.
- Linn, Johannes F. & Wetzel, Deborah L., 1989. "Public finance, trade, and development : what have we learned?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 181, The World Bank.
- Helpman, E., 1989. "The Non-Competitive Theory Of International Trade And Trade Policy," Papers 18-89, Tel Aviv.
- Heady, Christopher J. & Mitra, Pradeep K., 1992. "Commodity taxation with administered and free market prices: theory and an application to China," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 207-225, March.
- Balassa, Bela, 1989. "Outward orientation," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 31, pages 1645-1689 Elsevier.
- Ebrahimi, Ahmad & Heady, Christopher, 1987. "Tax Design and Household Composition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(390), pages 83-96, Supplemen.
- Imran, Mudassar & Duncan, Ron, 1988. "Optimal export taxes for exporters of perennial crops," Policy Research Working Paper Series 10, The World Bank.
- Balassa, Bela, 1989. "Tariff policy and taxation in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 281, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dahl, Henrik & Mitra, Pradeep, 1990. "Applying tax policy models in country economic work : Bangladesh, China, and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 504, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Trade and Regional Integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .