Prospects for Agricultural Land Taxation in Developing Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 5 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: https://academic.oup.com/wber
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Alderman, H. & Paxson, C.H., 1992.
"Do the Poor Insure? A Synthesis of the Literature on Risk and Consumption in Developing Countries,"
164, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Alderman, Harold & Paxson, Christina H & DEC, 1992. "Do the poor insure? A synthesis of the literature on risk and consumption in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1008, The World Bank.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Loy, Jens-Peter & Renner, Swetlana & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2012. "The impact of fiscal policies on agricultural household decisions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 166-177.
- Mackinnon, John & Reinikka, Ritva, 2000. "Lessons from Uganda on strategies to fight poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2440, The World Bank.
- Assunção, Juliano Junqueira & Moreira, Humberto Ataíde, 2004. "Land taxes in a Latin American context," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 526, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Juliano Junqueira Assunção & Humberto Moreira, 2005. "Land taxes in a Latin American context," Textos para discussão 497, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Khan, Mahmood Hasan, 2001. "Agricultural taxation in developing countries: a survey of issues and policy," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(3), March.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & Fernandez Milan, Blanca & Schwerhoff, Gregor & Jakob, Michael & Hahnen, Maren & Creutzig, Felix, 2017. "Fiscal Instruments for Sustainable Development: The Case of Land Taxes," MPRA Paper 78652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Mahmood Hasan, 2001. "Agricultural taxation in developing countries: a survey of issues and policy," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 315-328, March.
- Juanita Villaveces, 2014. "Is [Rural] Property Tax Relevant?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 011527, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- World Bank, 2007. "Paraguay - Real Property Tax : Key to Fiscal Decentralization and Better Land Use, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7713, The World Bank.
- Antonio Rangel, 2002. "How to Protect Future Generations Using Tax Base Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 9179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gollin, Douglas, 1995. "Do Taxes on Large Firms Impede Growth? Evidence from Ghana," Bulletins 7488, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Dietmar Wellisch & Jorg Hülshorst, 2000. "A Second-Best Theory of Local Government Policy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(1), pages 5-22, February.
- Mitra, Pradeep, 1990. "The coordinated reform of tariffs and domestic indirect taxes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 490, The World Bank.
- Richard M. Bird & Enid Slack, 2006. "The Role of the Property Tax in Financing Rural Local Governments in Developing Countries," International Tax Program Papers 0608, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1995. "Power, distortions, revolt and reform in agricultural land relations," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 42, pages 2659-2772 Elsevier.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1993. "Power, distortions, revolt, and reform in agricultural land relations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1164, The World Bank.
- Anjum Nasim, 2012. "Agricultural Income Taxation: Estimation of the Revenue Potential in Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 51(4), pages 321-337.
- Clark, Gregory & Jamelske, Eric, 2005. "The efficiency gains from site value taxes: the Tithe Commutation Act of 1836," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 282-309, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:5:y:1991:i:3:p:493-511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed