Implications of WTO disciplines for special economic zones in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Engman & Osamu Onodera & Enrico Pinali, 2007. "Export Processing Zones: Past and Future Role in Trade and Development," OECD Trade Policy Papers 53, OECD Publishing.
- Andrew Green & Michael Trebilcock, 2007. "Enforcing WTO Obligations: What Can We Learn from Export Subsidies?," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 653-683, September.
- Michael Daly, 2006. "WTO Rules on Direct Taxation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(5), pages 527-557, May.
- Edward M. Graham, 2004. "Do export processing zones attract FDI and its benefits," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 87-103, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Marc Siroën & Ayçil Yücer, 2014. "Trade Performance of Free Trade Zones," Working Papers DT/2014/09, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Wojciech Lichota, 2016. "Efektywność finansowa specjalnych stref ekonomicznych w Polsce," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1, pages 99-130.
- Defever, Fabrice & Riaño, Alejandro, 2017. "Subsidies with export share requirements in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 33-51.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Kimiko Terai, 2011.
"Competition for private capital and central grants: the case of Japanese industrial parks,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 135-154, June.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Kimiko Terai, 2008. "Competition for Private Capital and Central Grants: The Case of Japanese Industrial Parks," Working Papers 080909, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Trade Law; Trade Policy; Taxation&Subsidies; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-04-25 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2009-04-25 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .