Implications of WTO disciplines for special economic zones in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Engman & Osamu Onodera & Enrico Pinali, 2007. "Export Processing Zones: Past and Future Role in Trade and Development," OECD Trade Policy Papers 53, OECD Publishing.
- Andrew Green & Michael Trebilcock, 2007. "Enforcing WTO Obligations: What Can We Learn from Export Subsidies?," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 653-683, September.
- Michael Daly, 2006. "WTO Rules on Direct Taxation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(5), pages 527-557, May.
- Edward M. Graham, 2004. "Do export processing zones attract FDI and its benefits," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 87-103, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Marc Siroën & Ayçil Yücer, 2014. "Trade Performance of Free Trade Zones," Working Papers DT/2014/09, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Wojciech Lichota, 2016. "Efektywność finansowa specjalnych stref ekonomicznych w Polsce," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1, pages 99-130.
- Fabrice Defever & José-Daniel Reyes & Alejandro Riaño & Miguel Eduardo Sánchez-Martín, 2017.
"Special Economic Zones and WTO Compliance: Evidence from the Dominican Republic,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6791, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fabrice Defever & Jose-Daniel Reyes & Alejandro Riaño & Miguel Eduardo Sánchez-Martín, 2017. "Special Economic Zones and WTO Compliance: Evidence from the Dominican Republic," CEP Discussion Papers dp1517, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Defever, Fabrice & Reyes, Jose-Daniel & Riaño, Alejandro & Sánchez-Martín, Miguel Eduardo, 2017. "Special economic zones and WTO compliance: evidence from the Dominican Republic," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86614, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Defever, F. & Reyes, J-D. & Riaño, A. & Sanchez-Martin, M. E., 2018. "Special Economic Zones and WTO Compliance: Evidence from the Dominican Republic," Working Papers 17/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Defever, F. & Reyes, J-D., 2016.
"Does the Elimination of Export Requirements in Special Economic Zones A ect Export Performance? Evidence from the Dominican Republic,"
16/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Defever,Fabrice Fernand & Reyes,Jose Daniel & Riano,Alejandro & Sanchez Martin,Miguel Eduardo, 2016. "Does the elimination of export requirements in special economic zones affect export performance? evidence from the Dominican Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7874, The World Bank.
- Fabrice Defever & José-Daniel Reyes & Alejandro Riaño & Miguel Eduardo Sánchez-Martín, 2016. "Does the Elimination of Export Requirements in Special Economic Zones affect Export Performance? Evidence from the Dominican Republic," Discussion Papers 2016-18, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Defever, Fabrice & Riaño, Alejandro, 2017. "Subsidies with export share requirements in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 33-51.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:5:p:1012-1038 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Kimiko Terai, 2011.
"Competition for private capital and central grants: the case of Japanese industrial parks,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 135-154, June.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Kimiko Terai, 2008. "Competition for Private Capital and Central Grants: The Case of Japanese Industrial Parks," Working Papers 080909, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Ayçıl Yücer & Jean-Marc Siroën, 2017. "Trade Performance of Export Processing Zones," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 1012-1038, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Trade Law; Trade Policy; Taxation&Subsidies; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-04-25 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2009-04-25 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .