Do export processing zones attract FDI and its benefits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antra Bhatt & Manas Puri & Andrea Appolloni, 2012.
"SEZ Proliferation in India: Are the Objectives Being Realized?,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 19(1), pages 79-88, September.
- Bhatt, Antra & Puri, Manas & Appolloni, Andrea, 2011. "SEZ proliferation in India: are the objectives being realized?," MPRA Paper 35095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1150-1163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Creskoff, Stephen & Walkenhorst, Peter, 2009. "Implications of WTO disciplines for special economic zones in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4892, The World Bank.
- Francois, Joseph, 2015. "Special Tax Treatment as Trade Policy: A Database on Export Processing and Special Economic Zones," Papers 872, World Trade Institute.
- Chee Leong, 2013. "Special economic zones and growth in China and India: an empirical investigation," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 549-567, December.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:462479 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ron Sandrey & Hannah Edinger, 2011. "Working Paper 128 - China’s Manufacturing and Industrialization in Africa," Working Paper Series 294, African Development Bank.
- Sargent, John & Matthews, Linda, 2009. "China versus Mexico in the Global EPZ Industry: Maquiladoras, FDI Quality, and Plant Mortality," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1069-1082, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:1:y:2004:i:1:p:87-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.