An analysisof crop choice : adapting to climate change in Latin American farms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubin, Jeffrey A & McFadden, Daniel L, 1984. "An Econometric Analysis of Residential Electric Appliance Holdings and Consumption," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 345-362, March.
- Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2007. "Crop selection : adapting to climage change in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4307, The World Bank.
- Beach, Robert H. & Thomson, Allison M. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2010. "Climate Change Impacts On Us Agriculture," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91393, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change. Part 1: Benchmark Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 47-73, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Seo & Robert Mendelsohn & Ariel Dinar & Rashid Hassan & Pradeep Kurukulasuriya, 2009.
"A Ricardian Analysis of the Distribution of Climate Change Impacts on Agriculture across Agro-Ecological Zones in Africa,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 313-332, July.
- Seo, S. Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Hassan, Rashid & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep, 2008. "A ricardian analysis of the distribution of climate change impacts on agriculture across agro-ecological zones in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4599, The World Bank.
- Wang, Jinxia & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Huang, Jikun, 2008.
"How China's farmers adapt to climate change,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4758, The World Bank.
- Wang, Jinxia & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Huang, Jikun, 2009. "How China’S Farmers Adapt To Climate Change?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51803, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Seo, Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep & Dinar, Ariel & Hassan, Rashid, 2008. "Differential adaptation strategies to climate change in African cropland by agro-ecological zones," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4600, The World Bank.
- Seo, Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep & Hassan, Rashid, 2008. "Long-term adaptation : selecting farm types across agro-ecological zones in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4602, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCrops&Crop Management Systems; Climate Change; Rural Poverty Reduction; Agriculture&Farming Systems; Global Environment Facility;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-03-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2007-03-10 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENV-2007-03-10 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .