Crop selection : adapting to climage change in Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seo, S. Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2008. "An analysis of crop choice: Adapting to climate change in South American farms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 109-116, August.
- Nyairo, Risper & Onwonga, Richard & Cherogony, Kipruto & Luedeling, Eike, 2014. "Applicability of Climate Analogues for Climate Change Adaptation Planning in Bugabira Commune of Burundi," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 3(4).
- Larson, Donald & Savastano, Sara & Murray, Siobhan & Palacios-Lopez, Amparo, 2015.
"Are Women Less Productive Farmers? How Markets and Risk Affect Fertilizer Use, Productivity, and Measured Gender Effects in Uganda,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
212032, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Larson,Donald F. & Savastano,Sara & Murray,Siobhan & Palacios-Lopez,Amparo, 2015. "Are women less productive farmers ? how markets and risk affect fertilizer use, productivity, and measured gender effects in Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7241, The World Bank.
- Seo, Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2007. "An analysisof crop choice : adapting to climate change in Latin American farms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4162, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCrops&Crop Management Systems; Climate Change; Agriculture&Farming Systems; Renewable Energy; Global Environment Facility;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-08-14 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2007-08-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-14 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2007-08-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-08-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .