An assessment of reform options for the public service pension fund in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- palacios, Robert & Whitehouse, Edward, 2006. "Civil-service pension schemes around the world," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 90340, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert & Palacios, Robert & Zviniene, Asta, 2004. "Implicit pension debt: issues, measurement and scope in international perspective," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 30153, The World Bank.
- Ian Lienert & Jitendra R. Modi, 1997. "A Decade of Civil Service Reform in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 97/179, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Lule & Markus Haacker, 2012. "The Fiscal Dimension of HIV/AIDS in Botswana, South Africa, Swaziland, and Uganda," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2382.
More about this item
KeywordsPensions&Retirement Systems; Enterprise Development&Reform; Population Policies; State Owned Enterprise Reform; Labor Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-01-13 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-13 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2007-01-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .