Strengthening Caribbean Pensions : Improving Equity and Sustainability
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2007.
"Pensions panorama: retirement-income systems in 53 countries,"
14797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Whitehouse, 2007. "Pensions Panorama : Retirement-Income Systems in 53 Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7177.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Eastern Caribbean Currency Union; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 07/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-44, June.
- Holzmann, Robert & Koettl, Johannes & Chernetsky, Taras, 2005. "Portability regimes of pension and health care benefits for international migrants: an analysis of issues and good practices," Social Protection Discussion Papers 32750, The World Bank.
- Palacios, Robert J., 2003. "Pension reform in the Dominican Republic," Social Protection Discussion Papers 29140, The World Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:3018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lazear, Edward P, 1979. "Why Is There Mandatory Retirement?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1261-84, December.
- Vincenzo Andrietti & Vincent Hildebrand, 2001.
"Pension Portability and Labour Mobility in the United States. New Evidence from SIPP Data,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
42, McMaster University.
- Andrietti, Vincenzo & Hildebrand, Vincent, 2001. "Pension Portability and Labour Mobility in the United States. New Evidence from SIPP Data," IRISS Working Paper Series 2001-03, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Ippolito, Richard A, 1985. "The Labor Contract and True Economic Pension Liabilities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 1031-43, December.
- Palacios, Robert & Whitehouse, Edward, 2006. "Civil-service pension schemes around the world," MPRA Paper 14796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marisa Bucheli & Natalia Ferreira-Coimbra & Alvaro Forteza & Ianina Rossi, 2005. "El acceso a la jubilación o pensión en Uruguay: ¿cuántos y quiénes lo lograrían?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0106, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Iglesias, Augusto & Palacios, Robert J., 2000. "Managing public pension reserves - Part I : evidence from the international experience," Social Protection Discussion Papers 21311, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.