Report NEP-AFR-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buys, Piet & Deichmann, Uwe & Wheeler, David, 2006. "Road network upgrading and overland trade expansion in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4097, The World Bank.
- Subramanian, Uma & Matthijs, Matthias, 2007. "Can Sub-Saharan Africa leap into global network trade ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4112, The World Bank.
- Alan Matthews & Hannah Chaplin & Thomas Giblin & Marian Mraz, 2007. "Strengthening Policy Coherence for Development in Agricultural Policy: Policy Recommendations to Irish Aid," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp188, IIIS.
- Almuth Scholl, 2006. "Aid Effectiveness and Limited Enforceable Conditionality," 2006 Meeting Papers 292, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Item repec:cdl:ciders:1061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Lorentzen & John McMillan & Romain Wacziarg, 2006. "Death and Development," 2006 Meeting Papers 61, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Adrian Wood (QEH), "undated". "Looking ahead optimally in allocating aid," QEH Working Papers qehwps137, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Dinar, Ariel & Farolfi, Stefano & Patrone, Fioravante & Rowntree, Kate, 2006. "Water allocation strategies for the Kat Basin in South Africa : comparing negotiation tools and game theory models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4083, The World Bank.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & Godart, Olivier & Lay, Jann & Thiele, Rainer, 2006. "The impact of commodity price changes on rural households : the case of coffee in Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4088, The World Bank.
- Ruben Segura-Cayuela, 2006. "Inefficient Policies, Inefficient Institutions and Trade," 2006 Meeting Papers 502, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann & Thierry Verdier, 2006. "The Coherence of Trade Flows and Trade Policies with Aid and Investment Flows," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 254, OECD Publishing.
- Beegle, Kathleen & De Weerdt, Joachim & Dercon, Stefan, 2006. "Adult mortality and consumption growth in the age of HIV/AIDS," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4082, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Heintz & Fabian Slonimczyk, 2007. "Beyond dualism: Multisegmented labor markets in Ghana," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Merwan H. Engineer & Ming Kang & Eric Roth & Linda Welling, 2006. "Overlapping Generations Models of an Age-Group Society: The Rendille of Northern Kenya," 2006 Meeting Papers 248, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bogomolova, Tatiana & Impavido, Gregorio & Pallares-Miralles, Montserrat, 2006. "An assessment of reform options for the public service pension fund in Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4091, The World Bank.