Asset Allocation for Government Pension Funds in Pakistan:A Case for International Diversification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katja Funke & Georg Stadtmann, 2004. "Operations of a Pension Fund after the Asian Crisis: The Thai Experience ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 439-470, December.
- palacios, Robert & Whitehouse, Edward, 2006. "Civil-service pension schemes around the world," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 90340, The World Bank.
- W Pfau, 2009.
"The Role of International Diversification in Public Pension Systems: The Case of Pakistan,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles,
Economic Issues, vol. 14(2), pages 81-106, September.
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2009. "The Role of International Diversification in Public Pension Systems: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 19037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Burtless, 2006. "Risk and Reward of International Investing for U.S. Retirement Savers: Historical Evidence," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2006-25, Center for Retirement Research, revised Dec 2006.
- Jorge A Chan-Lau, 2004. "Pension Funds and Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 04/181, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset allocation; international diversification; pension fund; Pakistan;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-10-02 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-10-02 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.