Asset Allocation for Government Pension Funds in Pakistan:A Case for International Diversification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katja Funke & Georg Stadtmann, 2004. "Operations of a Pension Fund after the Asian Crisis: The Thai Experience ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 439-470, December.
- palacios, Robert & Whitehouse, Edward, 2006. "Civil-service pension schemes around the world," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 90340, The World Bank.
- W Pfau, 2009.
"The Role of International Diversification in Public Pension Systems: The Case of Pakistan,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles,
Economic Issues, vol. 14(2), pages 81-106, September.
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2009. "The Role of International Diversification in Public Pension Systems: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 19037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Burtless, 2006. "Risk and Reward of International Investing for U.S. Retirement Savers: Historical Evidence," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2006-25, Center for Retirement Research, revised Dec 2006.
- Jorge A Chan-Lau, 2004. "Pension Funds and Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 04/181, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset allocation; international diversification; pension fund; Pakistan;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-10-02 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-10-02 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .