Deposit insurance and banking reform in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Cull & Lemma Senbet & Marco Sorge, 2004. "Deposit Insurance and Bank Intermediation in the Long Run," BIS Working Papers 156, Bank for International Settlements.
- Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Edward J. Kane, 2002.
"Deposit Insurance Around the Globe: Where Does It Work?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 175-195, Spring.
- Edward J. Kane & Asli Demirguc-Kunt, 2001. "Deposit Insurance Around the Globe: Where Does it Work?," NBER Working Papers 8493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asl' & Kane, Edward J., 2001. "Depositinsurance around the globe : where does it work?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2679, The World Bank.
- William Tompson, 2004. "Banking Reform in Russia: Problems and Prospects," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 410, OECD Publishing.
- G. G. Garcia, 1999. "Deposit Insurance; A Survey of Actual and Best Practices," IMF Working Papers 99/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Luc Laeven, 2004. "The Political Economy of Deposit Insurance," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 26(3), pages 201-224, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fungáčová Z. & Solanko L., 2009.
"Risk-taking by Russian banks: do location, ownership and size matter?,"
Higher School of Economics Economic Journal Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики,
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 13(1), pages 101-129.
- Zuzana Fungáčová & Laura Solanko, 2009. "Risk-taking by Russian banks: Do location, ownership and size matter?," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Solanko, Laura, 2008. "Risk-taking by Russian banks : do location, ownership and size matter?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Alexei Karas & William Pyle & Koen Schoors, 2009.
"The Effect of Deposit Insurance on Market Discipline:Evidence from a Natural Experiment on Deposit Flows,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0905, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Karas, Alexei & Pyle, William & Schoors, Koen, 2010. "The effect of deposit insurance on market discipline : Evidence from a natural experiment on deposit flows," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Weill, Laurent, 2009.
"How market power influences bank failures : Evidence from Russia,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
12/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zuzana Fungacova & Laurent Weill, 2010. "How Market Power Influences Bank Failures Evidence from Russia," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Berger, Allen N. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Korhonen, Iikka & Zhou, Mingming, 2010. "Does diversification increase or decrease bank risk and performance? : Evidence on diversification and the risk-return tradeoff in banking," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Financial Intermediation; Financial Crisis Management&Restructuring; Corporate Law; Insurance&Risk Mitigation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2006-11-18 (Banking)
- NEP-IAS-2006-11-18 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-11-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi) or (Pavel Petrov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .