The quality of fiscal adjustment and the long-run growth impact of fiscal policy in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pesaran, M.H. & Shin, Y., 1995. "An Autoregressive Distributed Lag Modelling Approach to Cointegration Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9514, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1995. "Fiscal Expansions and Fiscal Adjustments in OECD Countries," NBER Working Papers 5214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- repec:idb:wpaper:326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Gavin & Ricardo Hausmann & Roberto Perotti & Ernesto Talvi, 1996.
"Managing Fiscal Policy in Latin America and the Caribbean: Volatility, Procyclicality, and Limited Creditworthiness,"
Research Department Publications
4032, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Gavin, Michael & Hausmann, Ricardo & Perotti, Roberto & Talvi, Ernesto, 2011. "Managing Fiscal Policy in Latin America and the Caribbean: Volatility, Procyclicality, and Limited Creditworthiness," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6089, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Christophe Hurlin, 2001. "Estimating the contribution of public capital with times series production functions: a case of unreliable inference," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 99-103.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota & Christopher Phelan, 1999. "Explaining the fiscal theory of the price level," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 14-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Triches, Divanildo & da Silva, Soraia Santos, 2014. "Uma Nota Sobre Efeitos de Gastos Públicos Federais Sobre o Crescimento da Economia Brasileira," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 68(4), October.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:68:y:2015:i:4:a:3616 is not listed on IDEAS
- Regis Bonelli, 2009. "Estado de uma Nação: Textos de Apoio - Estado e Economia: Estado e E Crescimento Econômico no Brasil," Discussion Papers 1393, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Stabilization; Public Sector Expenditure Analysis&Management; Economic Theory&Research; Fiscal Adjustment; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FMK-2006-09-16 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2006-09-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-09-16 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .