Estado de uma Nação: Textos de Apoio - Estado e Economia: Estado e E Crescimento Econômico no Brasil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Babetskii & Nauro Campos, 2006.
"Does Reform Work? An Econometric Examination of the Reform-Growth Puzzle,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp870, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ian Babetskii & Nauro F. Campos, 2007. "Does Reform Work? An Econometric Examination of the Reform-Growth Puzzle," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp322, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Babetskii, Ian & Campos, Nauro F., 2007. "Does reform work? : An econometric examination of the reform-growth puzzle," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ian Babetskii & Nauro F. Campos, 2007. "Does Reform Work? An Econometric Examination of the Reform-Growth Puzzle," Working Papers 2007/2, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Babetskii, Ian & Campos, Nauro F, 2007. "Does Reform Work? An Econometric Examination of the Reform-Growth Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 6215, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Babetskii, Ian & Campos, Nauro F, 2007. "Does Reform Work? An Econometric Examination of the Reform-Growth Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 2638, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clements, Benedict J. & Faircloth, Christopher & Verhoeven, Marijn, 2007. "Public expenditure in Latin America: trends and key policy issues," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Benedict J. Clements & Christopher Faircloth & Marijn Verhoeven, 2007. "Public Expenditure in Latin America; Trends and Key Policy Issues," IMF Working Papers 07/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999.
"Why do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output Per Worker than Others?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 83-116.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1998. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?"," Working Papers 98007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?," NBER Working Papers 6564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ribeiro, Marcio Bruno & Teixeira, Joanílio Rodolpho, 2001. "An econometric analysis of private-sector investment in Brazil," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Blanco, Fernando & Herrera, Santiago, 2006. "The quality of fiscal adjustment and the long-run growth impact of fiscal policy in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4004, The World Bank.
- Guido Tabellini, 2005.
"The Role of the State in Economic Development,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 283-303, April.
- Guido Tabellini, 2004. "The Role of the State in Economic Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 1256, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guido Tabellini, 2004. "The Role of the State in Economic Development," Working Papers 265, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Guido Tabellini, 2004. "The Role of the State in Economic Development," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000720, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Fernando Blanco & Santiago Herrera, 2006. "The Quality Of Fiscal Adjustment And The Long-Run Growth Impact Of Fiscal Policy In Brazil," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 87, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- António Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2005.
"Public sector efficiency: An international comparison,"
Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 321-347, June.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito & Afonso, António, 2003. "Public sector efficiency: an international comparison," Working Paper Series 242, European Central Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipe:ipetds:1393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabio Schiavinatto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipeaabr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.