Substitution in Markusen's classic trade and factor movement complementarity models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Markusen, James R & Svensson, Lars E O, 1985.
"Trade in Goods and Factors with International Differences in Technology,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 175-192, February.
- James R. Markusen & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1983. "Trade in Goods and Factors with International Differences in Technology," NBER Working Papers 1101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R., 1983. "Factor movements and commodity trade as complements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 341-356, May.
- Ramón López & Maurice Schiff, 1998. "Migration and the Skill composition of the Labor Force: The Impact of Trade Liberalization in LDCs," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 318-336, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre M. Picard & Tim Worrall, 2010.
"Sustainable Migration Policies,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
10-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Pierre M. Picard & Tim Worrall, 2011. "Sustainable Migration Policies," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1122, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- PICARD, Pierre M. & WORRALL, Tim, 2011. "Sustainable migration policies," CORE Discussion Papers 2011040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Maroula Khraiche, 2009. "Trade, Firm Structure, and Migration of Talent," Working papers 2009-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Khraiche, Maroula, 2014. "Trade, capital adjustment and the migration of talent," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 24-40.
More about this item
KeywordsFree Trade; Trade Law; Economic Theory&Research; Trade Policy; International Trade and Trade Rules;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .