Migration and the Skill composition of the Labor Force: The Impact of Trade Liberalization in LDCs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ambler, Steven & Cardia, Emanuela & Phaneuf, Louis, 1992.
"Contrats de salaire, croissance endogène et fluctuations,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 175-204, mars et j.
- Ambler, S. & Cardia, E. & Phaneuf, L., 1991. "contracts de salaire, croissance endogene et fluctuations," Cahiers de recherche 9124, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- ambler, s. & cardia, e. & phaneuf, l., 1991. "contracts de salaire, croissance endogene et fluctuations," Cahiers de recherche 9124, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ambler, Steve & Paquet, Alain, 1996.
"Fiscal spending shocks, endogenous government spending, and real business cycles,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 237-256.
- Steve Ambler & Alain Paquet, 1993. "Fiscal Spending Shocks, Endogenous Government Spending and Real Business Cycles," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 14, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Steve Ambler & Alain Paquet, 1994. "Fiscal spending shocks, endogenous government spending, and real business cycles," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 94, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:31:y:1998:i:2:p:318-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.