Small state regional cooperation, south-south and south-north migration, and international trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Schiff, Maurice, 2010. "Small State Regional Cooperation, South-South and South-North Migration, and International Trade," IZA Discussion Papers 4938, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Artjoms IVLEVS & Jaime DE MELO, 2015.
"FDI, the Brain Drain and Trade: Channels and Evidence,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 21, pages 533-551
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Artjoms Ivlevs & Jaime De Melo, 2010. "FDI, the Brain Drain and Trade: Channels and Evidence," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 97-98, pages 103-121.
- Artjoms Ivlevs & Jaime de Melo, "undated". "FDI, the Brain Drain and Trade: Channels and Evidence," Discussion Papers 08/40, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Artjoms Ivlevs & Jaime de Melo, 2008. "FDI, the Brain Drain and Trade: Channels and Evidence," Development Working Papers 261, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- de Melo, Jaime & Ivlevs, Artjoms, 2008. "FDI, the Brain Drain and Trade: Channels and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7002, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javorcik, Beata S. & Özden, Çaglar & Spatareanu, Mariana & Neagu, Cristina, 2011.
"Migrant networks and foreign direct investment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 231-241, March.
- Javorcik, Beata S. & Ozden, Caglar & Spatareanu, Mariana & Neagu, Cristina, 2006. "Migrant networks and foreign direct investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4046, The World Bank.
- Beata S. Javorcik & Çaglar Özden & Mariana Spatareanu & Cristina Neagu, 2006. "Migrant Networks and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2006-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Markusen, James R., 1983. "Factor movements and commodity trade as complements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 341-356, May.
- Ramón López & Maurice Schiff, 1998. "Migration and the Skill composition of the Labor Force: The Impact of Trade Liberalization in LDCs," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 318-336, May.
- Kugler, Maurice & Rapoport, Hillel, 2007. "International labor and capital flows: Complements or substitutes?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 155-162, February.
- Richard Baldwin, 1993. "A Domino Theory of Regionalism," NBER Working Papers 4465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andriamananjara, Soamiely & Schiff, Maurice, 1998. "Regional groupings among microstates," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1922, The World Bank.
- James E. Rauch & Vitor Trindade, 2002. "Ethnic Chinese Networks In International Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 116-130, February.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade and Regional Integration; Population Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Post Conflict Reconstruction; Regional Economic Development;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-05-22 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2010-05-22 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.