Public-private sector wage differentials and returns to education in Djibouti
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Terrell, Katherine, 1993. "Public-private wage differentials in Haiti Do public servants earn a rent?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 293-314, December.
- Tansel, Avsit, 2005.
"Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials, and Gender in Turkey,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(2), pages 453-477, January.
- Tansel, A., 1999. "Public_Private Employment Choice, Wage Differential and Gender in Turkey," Papers 797, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Aysit Tansel, 1999. "Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials and Gender in Turkey," Working Papers 797, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2004. "Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials and Gender in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1262, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994.
"Returns to investment in education: A global update,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993. "Returns to investment in education : a global update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1067, The World Bank.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2004.
"Evidence of Returns to Schooling in Africa from Household Surveys: Monitoring and Restructuring the Market for Education,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(02), pages 95-148, December.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2003. "Evidence of Returns to Schooling in Africa from Household Surveys: Monitoring and Restructuring the Market for Education," Working Papers 875, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barton, Nicholas & Bold, Tessa & Sandefur, Justin, 2017. "Measuring Rents from Public Employment: Regression discontinuity evidence from Kenya," CEPR Discussion Papers 12105, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas Barton & Tessa Bold & Justin Sandefur, 2017. "Measuring Rents from Public Employment: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from Kenya - Working Paper 457," Working Papers 457, Center for Global Development.
- Coppola, Andrea & Calvo-Gonzalez, Oscar, 2011. "Higher wages, lower pay : public vs. private sector compensation in Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5858, The World Bank.
- Ning, Guangjie, 2010. "Can educational expansion improve income inequality? Evidences from the CHNS 1997 and 2006 data," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 397-412, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Public Sector Management and Reform; Education For All; Education and Digital Divide;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-05-27 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-05-27 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2006-05-27 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2006-05-27 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-05-27 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .