Report NEP-DEV-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:200509 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ruth Rios-Morales, 2006. "Structural Weakness in Nicaragua : Hindrances to Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp146, IIIS.
- Hazarika, Gautam & Bedi, Arjun S., 2006. "Child Work and Schooling Costs in Rural Northern India," IZA Discussion Papers 2136, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- ERTUR, Cem & KOCH, Wilfried, 2006. "Convergence, Human Capital and International Spillovers," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2006-03, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys, 2006. "Mexico : two decades of the evolution of education and inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3919, The World Bank.
- Armecin, Graeme & Behrman, Jere R. & Duazo, Paulita & Ghuman, Sharon & Gultiano, Socorro & King, Elizabeth M. & Lee, Nannette, 2006. "Early childhood development through an integrated program : evidence from the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3922, The World Bank.
- Anos Casero, Paloma & Seshan, Ganesh, 2006. "Public-private sector wage differentials and returns to education in Djibouti," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3923, The World Bank.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:05099 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carola Álvarez & Florencia Devoto & Paul Winters, 2006. "Why do the poor leave the safety net in Mexico? A study of the effects of conditionality on dropouts," Working Papers 2006-10, American University, Department of Economics.
- Gauthier Lanot & Peter Lawrence, 2005. "Financial Liberalization and Household Financial Behaviour in India," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2005/15, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.