Bank privatization and performance - emprical evidence from Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Beck, Thorsten & Cull, Robert & Jerome, Afeikhena, 2005. "Bank privatization and performance: Empirical evidence from Nigeria," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(8-9), pages 2355-2379, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Megginson, William L., 2005. "The economics of bank privatization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(8-9), pages 1931-1980, August.
- Clarke, George R.G. & Cull, Robert & Shirley, Mary M., 2005. "Bank privatization in developing countries: A summary of lessons and findings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(8-9), pages 1905-1930, August.
- Cull, Robert & Matesova, Jana & Shirley, Mary, 2002. "Ownership and the Temptation to Loot: Evidence from Privatized Firms in the Czech Republic," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-24, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMunicipal Financial Management; Banks&Banking Reform; Financial Crisis Management&Restructuring; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Banks&Banking Reform; Financial Crisis Management&Restructuring; Municipal Financial Management; Financial Intermediation; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2005-02-06 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-02-06 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2005-02-06 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .