Report NEP-DEV-2005-02-06This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergio Beraldo & Daniel Montolio Estivill & Gilberto Turati, 2005. "Healthy, Educated and Wealthy: Is the Welfare State Really Harmful for Growth?," Working Papers in Economics 127, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Daniel Mejía & Marc St-Pierre, 2005. "Unequal Opportunities and Human Capital Formation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1383, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Brenner & Christian Cordes, 2004. "The autocatalytic character of the growth of production knowledge: What role does human labor play?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- CASTRO, Rui, 2005. "Economic Development under Alternative Trade Regimes," Cahiers de recherche 2005-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Pinto Moreira, Emmanuel & Bayraktar, Nihal, 2005. "A macroeconomic framework for quantifying growth and poverty reduction strategies in Niger," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3506, The World Bank.
- Mushfiq Mobarak, Ahmed & Rajkumar, Andrew Sunil & Cropper, Maureen, 2005. "The political economy of health services provision and access in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3508, The World Bank.
- Alsop, Ruth & Heinsohn, Nina, 2005. "Measuring empowerment in practice: structuring analysis and framing indicators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3510, The World Bank.
- Beck, Thorsten & Cull, Robert & Jerome, Afeikhena, 2005. "Bank privatization and performance - emprical evidence from Nigeria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3511, The World Bank.
- Neville N. Jiang & Ping Wang & Haibin Wu, 2002. "Finance Thy Growth: The Role of Occupational Choice By Ability-Heterogeneous Agents," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0228, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Oct 2003.
- Eduardo Engel, 2005. "A Pro-Market Agenda for El Salvador," Working Papers 904, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.