The political economy of health services provision and access in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Strömberg, 2004. "Radio's Impact on Public Spending," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 189-221.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2007.
"Health and the evolution of welfare across Brazilian municipalities,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 590-608, November.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2006. "Health And The Evolution Of Welfare Across Brazilian Municipalities," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 105, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007. "Health and the Evolution of Welfare across Brazilian Municipalities," NBER Working Papers 13087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2007. "Health and the Evolution of Welfare across Brazilian Municipalities," IZA Discussion Papers 2771, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti & Khan, Shakeeb & Timmins, Christopher, 2010.
"The impact of piped water provision on infant mortality in Brazil: A quantile panel data approach,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 188-200, July.
- Shanti Gamper-Rabindran & Shakeeb Khan & Christopher Timmins, 2008. "The Impact of Piped Water Provision on Infant Mortality in Brazil: A Quantile Panel Data Approach," NBER Working Papers 14365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shanti Gamper-Rabindran & Shakeeb Khan & Christopher Timmins, 2010. "The Impact of Piped Water Provision on Infant Mortality in Brazil: A Quantile Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 10-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Sánchez, 2006. "Descentralización Y Progreso En El Acceso A Los Servicios Sociales De Educación, Salud Y Agua Y Alcantarillado," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002287, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Systems Development&Reform; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Public Health Promotion; Regional Rural Development; Gender and Health; Health Economics&Finance; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Health Systems Development&Reform; Regional Rural Development; Gender and Health;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-02-06 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2005-02-06 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2005-02-06 (Central & South America)
- NEP-PBE-2005-02-06 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2005-02-06 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .