The political economy of health services provision and access in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Strömberg, 2004. "Radio's Impact on Public Spending," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 189-221.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2007.
"Health and the evolution of welfare across Brazilian municipalities,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 590-608, November.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2006. "Health And The Evolution Of Welfare Across Brazilian Municipalities," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 105, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007. "Health and the Evolution of Welfare across Brazilian Municipalities," NBER Working Papers 13087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2007. "Health and the Evolution of Welfare across Brazilian Municipalities," IZA Discussion Papers 2771, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti & Khan, Shakeeb & Timmins, Christopher, 2010.
"The impact of piped water provision on infant mortality in Brazil: A quantile panel data approach,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 188-200, July.
- Shanti Gamper-Rabindran & Shakeeb Khan & Christopher Timmins, 2008. "The Impact of Piped Water Provision on Infant Mortality in Brazil: A Quantile Panel Data Approach," NBER Working Papers 14365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shanti Gamper-Rabindran & Shakeeb Khan & Christopher Timmins, 2010. "The Impact of Piped Water Provision on Infant Mortality in Brazil: A Quantile Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 10-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Sánchez, 2006. "Descentralización Y Progreso En El Acceso A Los Servicios Sociales De Educación, Salud Y Agua Y Alcantarillado," Documentos CEDE 002287, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Systems Development&Reform; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Public Health Promotion; Regional Rural Development; Gender and Health; Health Economics&Finance; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Health Systems Development&Reform; Regional Rural Development; Gender and Health;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2005-02-06 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2005-02-06 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2005-02-06 (Central & South America)
- NEP-PBE-2005-02-06 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2005-02-06 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.