Report NEP-HEA-2005-02-06This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joan Costa Font & Juan Rovira Forns, 2004. "Willigness to Pay for Long-Term Care Coverage: the Role of Private Information and Self-Insurance," Working Papers in Economics 124, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Sergio Beraldo & Daniel Montolio Estivill & Gilberto Turati, 2005. "Healthy, Educated and Wealthy: Is the Welfare State Really Harmful for Growth?," Working Papers in Economics 127, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Caroline Richardson & Jennifer T. Hanlon & Hillary J. Mull & Sandeep Vijan & Rodney Hayward & Linda A. Wray & Kenneth M. Langa, 2003. "The Impact of Poor Health Behaviors on Workforce Disability," Working Papers wp057, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Mushfiq Mobarak, Ahmed & Rajkumar, Andrew Sunil & Cropper, Maureen, 2005. "The political economy of health services provision and access in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3508, The World Bank.
- Item repec:msu:polbrf:072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore